PaveikslėlisPaveikslėlisPaveikslėlis

Diablocam+Openbox?

Multilanguage discusion

Moderatoriai: nerux, cvykas, vytas121

Skelbti atsakymą
misc

Diablocam+Openbox?

Standartinė misc » Ket Lap 23, 2006 6:15 pm

Weiss jemand ob Diablocam mit Ob funktioniert? Scheint nicht so bei mir. Falls nicht, kann mann das firmware team irgendwie kontaktieren und bescheid geben?

emirim
Veteranas
Veteranas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė emirim » Sek Lap 26, 2006 10:46 pm

I use my Diablo with Technomate 1500CI receveir, but I think it should be the same on OpenBox 820...try to disable in OpenBox emulator all seca ident's and nagra premier ident , coz anyway they dont work (aren't working keys). Or simply you can try to switch off emu in your OB menu....it should help. In Diablo CAM CAS menu, I've disabled all encryptions, in CAM configuration meniu also disabled Fixed CW and auto PMT (off)..only Emulators ON. I hope it will help you.

But the Diablo cam is opening channels really slowly.. it takes about 2-3 secs for it to open. Though i'm happy with my Diablo anyway :grin: I'm enjoing four packages. I think for people speakin German its a really good thing.. PREMIER :grin: :grin: :grin:

misc

Standartinė misc » Tre Gru 06, 2006 11:25 am

emirim rašė: But the Diablo cam is opening channels really slowly.. it takes about 2-3 secs for it to open. Though i'm happy with my Diablo anyway :grin: I'm enjoing four packages. I think for people speakin German its a really good thing.. PREMIER :grin: :grin: :grin:
Hi, i exchanged my diablocam for another one, and this one seems to be working. The channel opening indeed is really slow. And sometimes, after 30mins or so sometimes less sometimes more, it stops working and i have to remove and insert the diablo back. I believe this is the same problem that causes slow opening of channels, but the openbox fails to catchup.
Its good to know that its not openbox specific, lets hope the guys that do the firmware will be able to fix it soon. 8)

emirim
Veteranas
Veteranas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė emirim » Tre Gru 06, 2006 11:10 pm

Hi misc. Its my Diablo configuration...maybe it will be useful for you?!

Skelbti atsakymą

Grįžti į

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: 0 ir 0 svečių